Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Second Email for Thursday at 9-10 AM EST

Page is converting at a whopping 63% with the most recent changes. Now it's time to push things over the edge and get as many people over to the site and into the pre-launch funnel as we possibly can.

Here is the email to send out on Thursday between 9 and 10 AM EST.

============
START EMAIL
============

Subject: [[firstname]], did you get your F.REE videos?? (time sensitive)

[[firstname]],

I’ll keep this email short.

I sent you an email the other day about nearly an hour's worth of quality content that my friend and nutrition expert Joel Marion is GIVING away, and I wanted to shoot you one last quick note to let you know the page is about to be taken down.

If you want to learn how Joel's clients can literally eat whatever they want while stripping away fat faster than most "dieters" ever could, then shoot on over the to site right now while it’s still live:

==> http://xxxx.jmfitness.hop.clickbank.net/ (where xxxx is your clickbank ID)

I’m telling you, even as someone who has been in the fitness industry for X years (replace X with how many years you have been involved in the industry), even I'm learning new stuff from this guy. And there's A LOT more to come.

Don’t miss out:

==> http://xxxx.jmfitness.hop.clickbank.net/ (where xxxx is your clickbank ID)

Sign off,

Your Name

==========
END EMAIL
==========

No comments:

Post a Comment